Associate Education Consultant
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for providing assistance in developing learning solutions to all levels of associates focused on enhancing performance aligned with departmental objectives with business initiatives.
- Coordinate and/or contribute to the completion of tasks associated to the design, development, or delivery of learning for specified audiences
- Develop courseware utilizing templates for either instructor-led training or web based courseware
- Deliver basic training courses either in-person or over the web
- Coordinate all aspects of delivery of training
- Work with other key team members interviewing subject matter experts to create training content
Typical Role definition:
- Professional Staff. Works under general supervision. Has learned the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field of study, not yet the formal application of these concepts, practices, and procedures.
Job-Specific Authority and Role:
- Manager is consulted for decisions
- Independent decisions are made daily
- Examples of typical decisions without manager consultation:
- Make class management decisions
- Scope and treatment of content
- Learning strategies and methodologies to support content
- Typically has no direct reports.
- Typically has no total staff.
- Typically has a geographic focus of Area (multi-country or multi-state).
- Typically does not manage a budget.
Business Travel and Physical demands:
- Business travel of approximately 25 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Office environment. No special physical demands required.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent, or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0 to 2 years of experience in corporate education, HR, or general business.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong presentation, communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time-management skills
- Ability to handle diverse group of employees, partners and/or customers including an international audience
- Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter with high energy, who works well under pressure and has the ability to work with multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top