Analyst, Sales Operations
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
The Business Operations Team is responsible for managing and executing all activities related to planning, management information, systems, processes and enablement. The Sales Operations Analyst works as part of the central EMEA Program Office and specifically within the Strategic Insight team.
The Strategic Insight team support the EMEA Business with all aspects of standardized Management Information and analysis, with a specific emphasis on lead and pipeline management, people performance, whitespace, competitive information, forecasting/actuals and data integrity. This role will have high focus amongst the EMEA Leadership team and will play a key role in the transition to a cloud based delivery platform for all BI in EMEA.
- Production of packaged analysis, strategies and recommendations to enable key data/metric driven business decisions via highly effective, compelling BI products, presentations and communications
- Analysis of business requirements to provide the appropriate BI solution via best medium
- Automation of data management and introduction of new BI systems, bespoke reports and business process improvements
- Governance and production of salesforce.com dashboards and data integrity
- Support role in the continuous efforts of the department to improve the operational and financial effectiveness of the organization.
- Previous Sales Operations work experience, or work experience in an analytical or finance related role
- Innovator with a proven history of delivering new and improved systems/reports/processes
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to evaluate, understand and report on a variety of different data from multiple sources
- Ability to quickly understand business needs, consistently meet expectations and respond promptly and professionally to business requests or inquiries, seeking guidance as appropriate
- Very strong analytical, decision-making, problem solving and numeracy skills
- Ability to make independent decisions using sound business judgment
- Ability to interact well across a diverse matrix management team
- Expert knowledge of Excel 2013, specifically Power BI, Power View, Power Pivot is essential
- Developer level understanding of BI Platforms advantageous (eg: Qlik, Tableau, Domo, Google Analytics etc)
- Knowledge of the following systems (beneficial): Salesforce, SAP, Hyperion
- European language skills (beneficial)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Marketing or a business related field
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top