Advisor, Product Management (CA)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Ready to do the best work of your life?
We are looking for an Advisor, Product Management to join our growing Security team in Framingham, MA. In this role you will be responsible for one or more of our core SaaS based Security products which are critical to our companies overall success. If you know the Identity and Access Management/Security space; have solid Product Management experience talking with customers and gathering requirements; can successfully work with Sales; can talk tech with development teams and work well with them in an agile development framework; as well as can set and articulate a clearly defined product vision and strategy, let’s talk!
More About Working at CA:
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives.
About the Role:
- In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by defining a Product Roadmap and delivering results. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and understand market trends while communicating the vision and strategy
- Responsible for revenue and pipelines and ensuring we have a pulse on the marketplace
- Understand the technology and possess the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization from Architects, Developers to Business Executives
- Develop and maintain a clear roadmap and articulate it to all stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape on for Security
How You’ll Stand Out:
- The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career.An ideal background will include:
- Strong understanding of the Security/Identity as a Service space
- Entrepreneurial experience and success creating great products, with prior sales or technical consulting highly regarded
- Solid product management experience in building multi-functional integrated solutions & services (from internal and external products & technologies)
- Ability to relate to customer pain points within the context of IT Management products and services, and translate them into differentiating features and functionalities
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top