Advisor, Business Development
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Your Future Starts Here
As the Advisor of Business Development for our Enterprise Management business you are responsible for driving incremental revenue through our Partner and Alliance Sales Channel. This role requires the candidate to possess outstanding Business Development skills and existing relationships at key Global Systems Integrators, Managed Service Providers and Cloud Service Providers. A strong background with Enterprise Software and SaaS solutions is essential. In-depth knowledge of relevant software domains such as Application Experience Analytics, Application Performance Management (APM), Infrastructure Management, Network Performance Management and Cloud Management would be a major plus.
The Enterprise Management business at CA is based on the product innovation of our leading Agile Operations product team which helped to initially define the Enterprise Management market via our Agile Operations portfolio of products, and which has recently brought to market major new product innovations focused on Cloud, SaaS, advanced analytics and digital transformation. CA’s partner and alliance activity is critical to the success of this ongoing endeavor and CA is seeking a leader to drive this success.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies’ charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Driving Incremental Revenue for our Enterprise Management business
- Developing relationships with key partner routes to market: Global Systems Integrators (including; PWC, Accenture, Wipro, Cognizant, etc.), Managed Service Providers (including Datalink, Dimension Data, Logicalis, etc.) and Cloud Service Providers (including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Working across CA teams to drive Partner and Alliance Sales success for Agile Operations products
- Promoting and acting as an Evangelist for CA’s Agile Operations products
How You’ll Stand Out
The ideal candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. He/she will have an outstanding track record and reputation for advising senior leaders on strategic initiatives within the IT industry. Additional competencies include:
- Typically 10 years of experience in Partner and Alliance Sales for an Enterprise Software Company
- Superior interpersonal and collaborative skills, including impeccable verbal and written communication skills, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong business and strategic planning skills with the ability to understand and communicate business value and ROI of proposed products and solutions
- Successful in developing and making compelling written/oral proposals for the formal presentation of products, solutions and services to clients
- Excellent time management, communication, and decision-making skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to persuade others
- Business travel of approximately 30 percent yearly is expected for this position
- A Business degree supplemented with relevant business experience; an MBA is strongly preferred
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top