CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Location(s): São Paulo
Your future starts here !
This position is responsible to perform administrative support activities to an individual and/or work group. No instructions needed on routine work but needs detailed instructions on new lines of work. Contacts are typically with individuals within organization and occasionally with contacts outside organization and involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Provide specific departmental administrative support on a wide range of issues and projects as assigned.
- Answer phones, making proper referral or handling as appropriate.
- Prepare and process routine forms, documents and correspondence.
- Disseminate information to appropriate parties in a timely manner; monitors and/or follows-up on appropriate items.
- Open, read, sort, prioritize and distribute incoming mail; ensure outgoing mail and packages are prepared properly and scheduled for delivery.
- Plan and organize work to ensure accurate and logical organization of files, documents and records; ensure effective control of forms; control confidentiality of files as necessary.
- Copy and/or email documents.
- Monitor office supply inventory and order as necessary; ensure received supplies are correct and expensed appropriately; set-up and maintain tidiness within department/storage rooms.
- Coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements.
- Type and assist in designing presentations.
- Organize and expedite workflow to comply with deadlines and priorities.
- Manage multiple calendars.
- Coordinate onsite/offsite meetings under supervision; assist with meeting administrative duties as needed.
- Interact with outside vendors.
- Attend to any catering needs.
- Compile data and information sent to various agencies.
- Take basic meeting minutes; needs to ask others to review or clarify terms.
- Handle basic project tracking: (i.e., budget, database, time lines).
- Serve as point of contact for information regarding areas of responsibility.
- Interact effectively with various levels of management.
- Assist with special projects as requested by supervisor.
- Organize and expedite workflow through department so as to comply with deadlines and priorities.
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being result oriented, attention to detail and passion for Field Marketing.
An ideal background will include:
- Up to 4 years of experience as assistant.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant corporate and government laws and regulations impacting job function.
- Computer literacy (MS Office i.e. word processing, presentation, spreadsheet and database skills); knowledge of standard CA tools.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Discretion in dealing with proprietary information.
- Able to understand, follow and implement instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Experience in IT companies will be a plus
- Fluency in English / Spanish desired (Native Portuguese)
Sound like a fit? Great!
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
Our Mission – we eliminate barriers; the barriers between ideas and outcomes. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT. We love the game, and never stop chasing greatness. If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers, then CA Technologies is where you belong.
Back to top