Account Director, Partner Sales
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
As the Account Director, Partner Sales you are responsible for sales of CA software solutions to solve client's business challenges, through the Partner Ecosystem. This is accomplished by recruiting, strategic planning and enablement of partners. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite and senior decision makers within the partner organization.
- Partner Strategic Planning - Build partner business plans which include enablement, account planning, marketing plans, demand generation, and communication action plan.
- Effective Selling - Build solution plays and demand generation in conjunction with advisors and Marketing; monitors effectiveness of activities and adjusts accordingly; provides guidance on deal structuring, quoting and opportunity management.
- Software Product Sales – Learn CA products, and how to best position a solution to meet the business needs of the customers.
- Partner Commitment - Act in ways that demonstrate customer and partner focus by building effective executive-level relationships with partners; identifying, meeting and exceeding partner expectations; serves as company interlock between partners and internal CA teams.
- Approximately 8 years' experience in Enterprise Software or IT service sales
- Partner Sales Experience such as business account planning, engagement, sales management, program management, etc.
- Security, DevOps, or Project Portfolio Management product knowledge (good to have)
- Intermediate English, Native level Japanese
Our Mission – we eliminate barriers; the barriers between ideas and outcomes. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT. We love the game, and never stop chasing greatness. If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers, then CA Technologies is where you belong.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top