CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
As the Account Director, Finance Industry you are responsible for positively impacting large, strategic CA customer accounts in the financial industry vertical, by successfully introducing new software solutions. This position requires a thorough understanding of the financial clients' businesses and the industry.
You will be responsible for identifying customer IT needs which CA can resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business. This position also possesses a trusted relationship with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned accounts.
- Customer Focus: Show an in-depth knowledge of the customer's business, and manage the customer's account experience
- Financial Targets: Identify new and expanded sales opportunities, negotiate and close them, meet or exceed CA's sales targets
- Internal Business Processes: Territory planning, account planning, opportunity forecasting
- Professional Development: Comfortable around senior management and the C-level
- Leadership, Teamwork and Planning: Mobilize, collaborate with, and effectively run sales project teams of diverse members
- Approximately 7 years' experience in Enterprise Software or IT service sales
- Track record of success in managing and growing large accounts
- Sales experience to manage large banks (domestic and international)
- Intermediate English, Native level Japanese
Our Mission – we eliminate barriers; the barriers between ideas and outcomes. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT. We love the game, and never stop chasing greatness. If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers, then CA Technologies is where you belong.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top