CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Your future starts here!
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for managing key strategic accounts for CA and promote our entire portfolio of solutions to key customers. This position will help create an efficient strategy while working closely with your internal network and by providing your expertise in all phases of a sales opportunity – from identification and qualification right through closure.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Account Director:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Have a passion for developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business and its competitive landscape.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Provide feedback to appropriate CA parties on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate with your internal network and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate CA Technologies’ advantages to the customer.
- Be committed to demonstrate thought leadership and expertise to the customer.
- Understand and navigate the customer’s buying process.
- Lead account reviews and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction.
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for successfully building and maintaining professional relationships with financial services organizations. Above all, they will be driven and motivated to drive sales and contribute towards CA’s continued success. An ideal background will include:
- 7+ years’ experience in direct sales working with enterprise software products or services
- Recent experience targeting Financial Services clients
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions C-level high ‘touch-sales’ experience will be looked upon favorably
- Typically may have a Bachelor Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top