- Flexible / Remote
Do you thrive on the opportunity of creating clinical trial success through expert software solutions? Our 50,000 + worldwide researchers, working with the top rated electronic data capture (EDC) platform need your support!
Who is Castor?
Castor is a leading cloud-based clinical data platform working with some of the world's largest medical device companies, biopharmas and renowned academic institutes.
We simplify the clinical trial process, from recruitment to analysis, with user-friendly, patient centric technology. Our mission is to bring medical research into the digital age. Why? Because medical research is still largely run using free-text, paper and legacy technology.
Our self-service platform enables our users to run remote, device enabled, patient centric trials. By helping our users capture high quality data and making it machine readable, we are fundamentally changing the flawed evidence-based medicine process.
What you'll do
You'll join our journey to make the worlds research data machine readable and reusable. Using actionable intelligence of e-clinical software, including EDC, ePRO, trial setup and data management, you'll support sales demonstrations, sales enablement, technical customer queries and product workshops with tailored and well-presented solutions, truly advocating our mission to maximize the impact of clinical research:
- Preparing and collaborating on customer focused solutions demos
- Understanding and matching Castors solutions to meet the vision of customers research needs
- As a Sales Engineer, support and enable sales colleagues throughout the new customer life-cycle
- Supporting with trial solutions design and technical customer enquiries on our platform
What you'll bring
As a practiced sales engineer with an expert knowledge of the clinical research industry from sponsors to CROs and eClinical providers, you'll bring excellent communication, planning, organisational and presentation skills, amazing our customers with rewarding and tailored experiences:
- Experience and knowledge of life science EDC and other eClinical solutions
- Working knowledge of clinical trial processes in the commercial life sciences market
- A strong understanding of the technical and regulatory needs around research data management
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the dynamic, hands-on, scale-up mentality
- A helpful and empathetic character with a drive and knack for problem resolution
What you'll learn
It's a crucial time for Castor. We're on 'full power mode' and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- Build the foundation and develop solutions expertise and sales engineering for Castor
- To collaborate with a purpose driven team, passionate to help customers achieve their goals
- Be involved in maximising the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you'll get
For Castor, we believe anything can be achieved with a healthy and happy team. We want to offer you some awesome benefits and the flexibility to truly succeed in your role:
- A flexible and remote working opportunity (we also have some great NJ based offices)
- A competitive salary plus a guaranteed 'happy holidays' bonus
- Investing in our talent with a strong Employee Stock Option Plan
- 30 days of PTO (including 8 national holidays and flexible sick days)
- 401K with competitive employer contributions
- A great health benefit and insurances package
- Interested in 'lifelong learning'? You'll love using our development and training budget!
- We love good food! So, you'll get a daily allowance to grab lunch
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time except you
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop, we're a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You'll love our company subscription to Calm for meditation and yoga
Requirements Want to know more? Check out the role profile for some further insights or apply now!
Back to top