Business Operations Intern
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Are you currently studying and looking for a 5 to 6 month internship as of September 2020? Come and make an impact in the world of medical research!
Who is Castor?
Castor is a young, dynamic and fast growing healthtech startup. What's our mission? To bring medical research practices into the digital age. Using real time, standardised , inclusive and broader datasets we hope to fundamentally change the broken evidence based medicine process through use of data. BOOM! You've found yourself a company with a true purpose. Learn more at castoredc.com and our Life at Castor instagram channel.
What will you be doing?
At Castor, we proudly own an ISO 9001and 27001 certificate, for which we maintain a quality and information security management system (QISMS). Working as part of our Operations team, you'll have a strong focus on supporting our QISMS.
What exciting project will you work on?
You'll work on creating e-learning for our new and current Castorians (that's what we call our employees!). You'll collaborate with process owners to create an e-learning video and quiz around Castor's current QISMS protocols, ensuring the business is educated and aware of our processes.
What else will you be getting involved with?
On top of this fun and engaging project, you will also support with a number of other operationally focussed activities, these include:
- Supporting with document reviews
- Assisting with corrective and preventive actions to improve our processes
- Monitoring QISMS deadlines
- A wide range of more general 'business ops' support for a growing healthtech scale-up
What will you bring?
You'll be a detail oriented and process-minded creative, using ideas and insights to make our processes smart and scalable. You will:
- Bring an interest in how people learn
- Have a love for improving processes and procedures
- An accurate eye and good attention to detail
- Have the ability to learn and adapt to new tools
- Bring excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- A team oriented attitude
How do we say thank you?
At Castor we truly live our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- A monthly allowance of €320 for 3 days per week
- A travel allowance to cover your journey to and from our Castor Burrow (aka - the office)
- Free lunch, snacks, and Friday afternoon drinks
- Brand new offices by Amsterdam Amstelstation (with a yoga and meditation space!)
- An environment where you can learn and develop yourself alongside our ops team
- The start-up experience with a fast-growing company (even SeedTable says we're one to watch!)
Back to top