- Flexible / Remote
Castor's SaaS products already power 4,000 clinical trials across 90 countries and, having just secured a $12 million Series A investment, we're looking for purpose driven Account Executive's to enhance our journey as we bring clinical research into the 21st century! Want to know more about the day in the life of a Sales Account Executive? Read this blog from one of our team!
Who is Castor?
Castor is a leading cloud-based clinical data platform working with some of the world's largest medical device companies, biopharmas and renowned academic institutes.
We simplify the clinical trial process, from recruitment to analysis, with user-friendly, patient centric technology. Our mission is to bring medical research into the digital age. Why? Because medical research is still largely run using free-text, paper and legacy technology.
Our self-service platform enables our users to run remote, device enabled, patient centric trials. By helping our users capture high quality data and making it machine readable, we are fundamentally changing the flawed evidence-based medicine process.
Our Sales team
Our global sales team works across Europe and the U.S. Built out with Business Development Reps, Account Executives, Business Development Managers and Sales Operations support, the teams commitment is to partner with new clients and develop commercial accounts across the clinical research industry (eg. with CROs, pharma, biotech and medical device companies). The end result? Bringing clinical trials to the 21st century.
What you'll do
What's your mission? To sell the top rated electronic data capture (EDC) platform. How? Through qualifying inbound leads and proactive prospecting. Through taking conversations from start to close, including conducting product demos, you'll become a Castor expert. What comes next? You'll manage your newly generated accounts, maximizing annual revenue and the impact of clinical research!
- Building, qualifying and managing your own sales pipeline
- Running full sales cycles including lead generation, closing deals and renewals
- Present Castor's eclinical SaaS products through zoom-based product demo's
- Challenging yourself to meet and exceed performance targets
- Building knowledge of our products to truly empower and educate customers, solving their clinical research challenges
What you'll bring
Being passionate about and engaging with our purpose of faster, smarter medical research, you'll bring a results-oriented and proactive sales spirit. Using knowledge of selling complex, B2B, SaaS solutions, you'll have the self-awareness, expert listening skills and commercial confidence to create unique solutions which solve customers needs:
- Experience selling complex, B2B, software solutions
- A strong record of building new pipelines, performing to and exceeding sales targets
- Articulate, adventurous and persuasive written and oral communications skills
- An empathetic approach and active listening skills to understand your clients needs
- A proactivity and passion to learn about and support clinical researchers worldwide
What you'll learn
It's a crucial time for Castor. We're on 'full power mode' and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- To expand your skills as a business development expert for a pioneering healthtech scale-up
- Develop your expertise on the technical workings of EDC, using a top reviewed platform!
- Be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you'll get
At Castor we truly live and breathe our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team.' With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- A flexible, office-based and partly remote working opportunity
- A competitive salary plus commission and a guaranteed 'happy holidays' bonus
- Investing in our talent with a strong Employee Stock Option Plan
- 30 days annual leave (plus national holidays)
- Interested in 'lifelong learning'? You'll love using our development and training budget!
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time except you
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop, we're a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You'll love our company subscription to Calm for meditation and yoga
Want to know more about the day in the life of a Sales Account Executive? Read this blog from one of our team!
Requirements Want to know more? Check out the role profile for some further insights or apply now!
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. In your application, please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Back to top