Content Marketing Producer
CARTO empowers everyone, from business analysts to data scientists, to turn location data into business outcomes. Our SaaS platform offers visual insights on where things happen, why they happen, and predicts what will happen in the future. We accelerate innovation, find efficiencies, power new use cases, and disrupt business models through the use of location intelligence (LI).
Backed by leading VC firms Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures, CARTO is poised to lead the LI space.
We are looking for a talented, organized and creative Content Marketing Producer to join our Marketing Team.
- Bring the CARTO brand to life with beautifully crafted content that tells a story.
- Regularly identify and pitch article concepts to CARTO’s content team based on your research and other planned marketing campaigns.
- Write short and long-form articles for CARTO’s blog, video scripts, white papers, and emails.
- Manage consistent output of articles (or other equal value content pieces).
- Learn how content impacts the demand generation and sales process. Adjust your content production to generate content that influences and delights leads and customers.
- Partner with Design and Data & Research to create and/or include high-impact maps.
- Monitor industry blogs and other sources for location intelligence stories best-suited for CARTO’s content channels (website, blog, social media, email). You will always have your ear to the ground listening for what CARTO’s clients and potential clients are talking about.
- Collaborate with the Director of Content Marketing to set priorities for content production based on concepts that have been pitched.
- 2+ years of experience writing in a newsroom/journalism environment OR for a B2B company with a technically or data-savvy audience.
- Passion for storytelling with data.
- Experience and skill writing very clean copy.
- Strong reporting, including gathering a variety of sources, both internal and external to CARTO.
- Process-oriented, extremely organized work style.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with various stakeholders.
*Bonus Points For
- Experience with social video shooting and post-production.
- Experience with marketing automation system like Hubspot, Eloqua, or Marketo.
- Domain knowledge in spatial analytics, data visualization, or GIS.
- Competitive, results-based compensation.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment.
- Excellent benefits, including 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees.
- Generous—really generous—time off, 401k with match, and stock options.
- Snacks and beverages galore.
- Growth prospects at a truly welcoming, multicultural and multilingual company.
- An opportunity to enter a company that will be category-defining.
- A big vision: to help the world use location-based data to make better decisions. We believe that openness and sustainability are baked into this vision, and we’re sharing it with the world.
**Please include a non-academic writing sample, ideally something you've written for a B2B audience or in an editorial setting.**
At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
Meet Some of CARTO's Employees
Director of Inside Sales
Nancy’s team in NYC is the first point of contact with CARTO’s prospects and is responsible for building relationships and understanding the business challenges that prospective clients are facing.
Back to top