CARTO empowers everyone, from Business Analysts to Data Scientists, to turn location data into business outcomes. Our SaaS platform offers visual insights on where things happen, why they happen, and predicts what will happen in the future. We accelerate innovation, find efficiencies, power new use cases, and disrupt business models through the use of location intelligence (LI).
Backed by leading VC firms Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures, CARTO is poised to lead the LI space.We are looking for experienced individuals who know how to create and manage opportunities, close new business and maintain outstanding customer relationships with large financial services organizations.
We are looking for experienced individuals who know how to create and manage opportunities, close new business and maintain outstanding customer relationships.
- Own your territory by developing and executing a territory plan for acquiring new customers and expand business at existing customers in enterprise accounts, including targeted account selling for named/strategic accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and match them to the CARTO value proposition
- Collaborate with SDR, solutions engineering and Customer Success teams to evangelize, close and enable customers in your territory
- Actively and accurately maintain and forecast your pipeline
- Work hard and have fun
- 5+ years of experience in a software sales capacity with a SaaS provider, preferably focussed in the data analytics or geospatial space and targeting financial services organizations
- A network of decision makers you have successfully sold to in the past
- A track record of consistent quota attainment as a successful sales executive
- A Collaborative work style that can thrive in a flexible, fluid operating environment
- An ability to learn quickly and provide detailed solution information to prospects and clients
- Most of all, you are optimistic, data-driven, smart, and eager to learn!
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- Excellent benefits, including 100% medical, dental and vision coverage, generous (really) time off, 401k with match, and stock options.
- Growth prospects at a truly welcoming multi-cultural and multilingual company.
- An opportunity to get in early to a company that will be category defining, backed by the same VCs that have backed companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox and Cloudera.
- A big vision: to help the world use location-based data to make better decisions. We believe that openness and sustainability are baked into this vision, and we’re sharing it with the world.
At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
Meet Some of CARTO's Employees
Director of Inside Sales
Nancy’s team in NYC is the first point of contact with CARTO’s prospects and is responsible for building relationships and understanding the business challenges that prospective clients are facing.
Back to top