Senior Product Manager
The Senior Product Manager will play a key role in defining the company’s strategic product direction and executing on that vision. The successful candidate will excel in three areas – creating, validating, and championing a vision for the direction of your products; managing delivery; and partnering with marketing and sales to capture market value.
This role works closely with other product managers, designers, engineers, and go-to-market teams. Cars is a two-sided marketplace, which requires balancing the needs of other product portfolios and working with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the entire marketplace is successful.
- Lead with an inspiring vision and strategy for your products.
- Create a roadmap based on that vision and strategy.
- Validate problems, opportunities, and solutions with customers / users.
- Measure and increase portfolio performance including A/B testing.
- Monitor overall portfolio health, complete product life cycle analyses; make recommendations to drive ROI, including grow, maintain, kill recommendations.
- Maintain regular customer / user contact and a strong understanding of the value your products are delivering.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for developing new products.
- Excellent judgment, advocacy, communication, and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create a product vision and strategy that adds significant business value and to generate buy-in for it internally and externally.
- Critical thinking skills to quickly make and measure decisions across products during planning and execution.
- Strong business & financial acumen to set the right goals and targets.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively with peers, senior leaders, and cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- E-commerce / marketplace experience.
- Digital media business experience.
- Auto experience.
Back to top