Vehicle Condition Assessor
7267 - Wichita - 10221 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, Kansas, 67207
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Provide an iconic customer experience
At CarMax, we make selling a car an easy and convenient process for our customers. You will be an essential part of our Purchasing team, collecting the information needed for Buyers to generate accurate appraisal offers. By communicating clearly with business partners and customers, you will help to ensure that each customer leaves satisfied with their car selling experience. We've developed a reputation for being an honest and transparent place to sell a car, and those same traits will help you succeed, too.
What you will do - Essential responsibilities
- Conduct accurate vehicle condition assessments by collecting, recording, and communicating all required information about customer appraisals for a Buyer's analysis
- Perform accurate optioning of customer appraisals and vehicles in CarMax inventory
- Capture quality and timely photographs of inventory for CarMax.com
- Assist Purchasing Department with maintaining inventory and executing customer transfers
- Partner with Inventory and Sales Department to conduct lot merchandising as needed
- Assist with onsite auctions as necessary
Qualifications and requirements
- A valid driver's license is required
- Flexibility to work indoors or outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail
- No prior automotive experience required
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone (888) 922-7629 ext. 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top