Supply Associate - Night Shift
- Williamstown, NJ
7234 - Philadelphia - Turnersville - 620 Cross Keys Road, Sicklerville, New Jersey, 08081
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Under general supervision, responsible for assisting technicians with determining the correct part number(s), locating parts, receiving parts into inventory, distributing parts to customers (both internal and external), proper documentation of all transactions, returning incorrect/defective parts to vendors, inventory control and maintenance, OSHA/EPA compliance, and exceptional customer service.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide customers (both internal and external) with the correct part(s) for their vehicle.
- Locate and receive shipment of parts.
- Receive parts into inventory.
- Maintain the parts inventory for neatness, accuracy (cycle counts), and correct stocking levels.
- Control service supplies to minimize waste.
- Allocate parts in the AutoMation system.
- Return incorrect and/or defective parts to parts vendor or manufacturer.
- Meet all requirements of OSHA/EPA guidelines.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Complete duties as assigned by Leads and Managers.
Position requires the following pre-requisites and ability:
- Accountable to Associate 1 Competency Model
- Complete Supply Associate Workstation Certifications
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Demonstrate intermediate computer skills , including spreadsheet knowledge.
- Work with and through other associates and vendors
- Perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working environment.
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- Understand numeric filing system.
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
- Complete CarMax provided training including, but not limited to new associate training - Operations, KRONOS training, and parts process specific training
- Primarily indoor work environment; may include working at times in noisy and/or inclement weather conditions.
- Requires walking or standing for extended periods of time.
- Wears CarMax clothing (acquired through company) at all times working in the store.
- Follows all CarMax, O.S.H.A., and EPA standards including the use of Personal Protective Equipment, and proper waste disposal in required areas
- Adhere to all CarMax policies including Attendance, Asset Protection, Integrity and Standards of Professional Appearance.
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Back to top