Sr Analyst, Marketing Analytics
- Richmond, VA
7041 - CarMax Shockoe - 140 Virginia Street, Richmond, Virginia, 23219
CarMax, the way your career should be!
About this job
The Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics will be responsible for delivering actionable consumer insights and behavioral metrics that help the organization:
- Further understand how consumers shop for and sell cars online
- Identify opportunities to attract more customers to carmax.com
- Measure and improve the profitability of our digital acquisition channels
- Develop and enhance strategies that meet evolving consumer and business needs
What you will do - Essential Responsibilities
- Design and manage research/analysis initiatives, utilizing in-depth knowledge of CarMax's business and marketing expertise, to better understand how to improve CarMax's ability to drive customer traffic.
- Analyze research/analysis data and translate results into clear and useful business insights for the CarMax's media, communication and creative teams, and department leadership; informing overall marketing strategy and budgeting, creative execution, and media mix.
- Guide and consult with marketing partners on implementation of research/analysis recommendations.
- Create and distribute reports to influence strategic decision-making
Purpose of the role
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for understanding the performance of our Search acquisition channels and identifying optimization opportunities to improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative major with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical thinker with a proven track record of providing actionable insights and clear strategic direction
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods & reporting tools
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate through written reports and oral presentations with all levels of management
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to partner with cross-functional teams to deliver work
- Experience/Proficiency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Statistical Analysis Software; Database experience required
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Back to top