Specialist II, Sales - Store Support
If you’ve got a passion for people and the desire to succeed, a position as a CarMax Stores Support Associate may be for you! CarMax is a growing company that is built on the fundamental principles of integrity and treating people with respect. Here are more reasons why our Associates love working for America’s #1 used car retailer:
CarMax has been a Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work for since 2005”, was awarded a 2016 Top Workplaces honor by The Atlanta Journal Constitution and ranked 5th of Atlanta’s top 25 large companies, and Training magazine’s “Top 125 Training Companies” 2008-2015
TOP NOTCH TRAINING:
Don’t have automotive sales experience? CarMax is ranked as one of the best training companies in America. You’ll enjoy world-class, training with your own personal mentor who is dedicated to your success. We provide ongoing training, support self-development, and we learn as a team.
- Providing exceptional service throughout the customer’s experience.
- Communicating effectively via email and over the phone to discover the customer’s wants and needs.
- Serving as an advocate for CarMax by sharing what makes us the smart choice.
- Navigating and using various provided computer programs as selling tools.
- Consulting and guiding your customers to the appropriate next step based on their situation.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of CarMax products and appropriately recommending them to customers.
- Reading, collecting, and transcribing data in order to complete accurate paperwork.
- Seeking out opportunities for self-development, participating in training, and welcoming performance feedback.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships and demonstrating excellent teamwork.
- Assist customers in setting Retail Service Appointments
- This position may require other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma, or equivalent or 6 months related experience.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic typing skills.
Back to top