Un d er g e n e r a l sup e rvisi o n, deliver exce p tional c u sto m er s e rvice by su p porti n g the ServiceD e partm e nt by ass i sting c u stom e rs o nthe phone an d in person b efore, d u ringand afterser v ice/r e pa i r pr o c e s ses.
Principle Duties andResponsibilities:
• Answer all i n comi n g s e rvice cal l s in a prompt and f r i e ndly mann e r, disp l aying a p pro p riate to n e of voice a n d empathy thr o ugh o ut the e n tire c u stom e rinter a ction.
• Assist Customer Advisors/Service Consultants with customers when needed.
• Answer basic service department questions, schedule service appointments, route customers' calls.
• Provide written messages to the responsible party in a timely manner.
• Complete reminder calls for customers scheduled for an appointment
• Assist the service department in contacting customers once special ordered parts have arrived to schedule appointments
• Contact customers with Repair Requests to schedule appointments
• File repair orders and all supporting documentation daily.
• Audit all sublet invoices to ensure they are processed and resolved per CarMax Guidelines.
• Ensure the loaner log and dealer tags are always in compliance with audit requirements.
Job Specifi c ation s :
• Accountable to Associate 1 Competency Model
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
• Demonstrate exceptional telephone etiquette and active listening skills.
• Execute Retail Service Standardized Work
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times by consistently executing the Retail Service Standardized Work and Voice of Customer (VoC) processes.
• Maintain or exceed the CarMax guidelines for customer satisfaction.
• Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain proper records.
• Intermediate computer skills including spreadsheet knowledge.
• Successfully work with associates in other departments within the store.
• Perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working environment.
• Demonstrate above average communication skills with the ability to speak and listen effectively when dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
• Stay current in CarMax provided training in all areas of the Service process.
• Possess intermediate computer skills
WorkingC o nditions:
• Primarily indoor environment; may include working at times in noisy conditions.
• May require sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
• Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights, weekends, holiday, and 12-hour days.
• Follow all CarMax, O.S.H.A., and EPA standards including the use of Personal Protective Equipment, and proper waste disposal in required areas.
Back to top