Service Consultant/Customer Advisor
If the service side of the car business is one of your "hot buttons," then we have some very "cool" information for you. At CarMax, we have a great work environment that includes perks like a clean, modern facility, free training, high volume, a variety of vehicles and much more....
Service Consultant responsibilities include scheduling repair appointments, greeting customers in service lanes, generating estimates, writing repair orders, and following up with the customer.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
• Strong listening & communication skills
• Commitment to customer service
• Be very detail oriented
• Experience in a leadership role
• Previous success in resolving customer service issues
• A high level of professionalism and courteousness
• A desire to be in the automotive industry
The following qualifications are a plus:
• A minimum of 2 years retail management experience
• Knowledge of vehicle repairs and warranty work
• Continued education (AA, BS, Automotive Degree)
• Open to relocation for future growth.
At CarMax, our associates enjoy a dynamic, open, fun environment, as well as competitive wages and terrific advancement opportunities. Our full time associates are invited to take advantage of a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical and dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K plan, short & long term disability, paid vacation, retirement and life insurance plans, a stock purchase plan, educational assistance, and a generous associate discount on cars, service, parts, and accessories.
Meet Some of CarMax's Employees
IT Manager, Online Platform
As the IT Manager, Eddy oversees the team that builds the platform which runs everything users interact with on the CarMax website and the CarMax apps.
Back to top