Senior Reconditioning Associate - 2nd Shift
The Senior Reconditioning Associate works as part of a larger reconditioning team. This team based system requires associates to produce vehicles in a "straight line" flow, with each associate completing a set of standardized activities.
The Senior Reconditioning will ensure that all vehicles meet CarMax cosmetic standards and will be responsible for completing all aspects of the cosmetic vehicle reconditioning process including masking, sanding, grinding, paint application, removal and replacement of parts, plastic and substrate repairs, paintless dent repair, and post paint refinish and defect correction.
The Senior Reconditioning Associate will also be responsible for inventory and detailing duties on as needed basis
Excellent customer service skills and the ability to perform multiple duties in a fast paced environment required.
- Combination of both office and outdoor environment; may include working at times in noisy and/or inclement weather conditions.
- May require walking or standing for extended periods of time.
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights, weekends, holidays and 12-hour days.
- Must wear CarMax clothing (acquired through the company) at all times working in the store.
- Follow all CarMax, O.S.H.A. and EPA standards including the use of Personal Protective Equipment, and proper waste disposal in required areas.
Meet Some of CarMax's Employees
IT Manager, Online Platform
As the IT Manager, Eddy oversees the team that builds the platform which runs everything users interact with on the CarMax website and the CarMax apps.
Back to top