Senior Manager, Human Resources
9002 - Carmax Auto Finance - 225 Chastain Meadows Ct NW, Kennesaw, Georgia, 30144
CarMax, the way your career should be!
About this job
At CarMax Auto Finance, we put the needs of our customers and associates first, to provide seamless competitive financing when purchasing vehicles from our CarMax stores. In the Human Resources Senior Manager role, you will be the cornerstone in maintaining the world class culture we enjoy by supporting engagement and the ongoing development of all associates across the Auto Finance organization. As an integrated business partner, you will support the business by providing effective guidance to all levels of management on associate matters, executing an effective performance management & talent strategy, and ensuring business initiatives align with company Human Resource strategy.
As a Senior Human Resources Manager you will spend your time:
- Providing leadership and support to business managers on policy interpretation, performance management, associate relations, talent management, development and internal investigations.
- Executing effective oversight of company compensation, benefits, talent management, organization structure, associate relations processes and initiatives and approach with a customer service mindset.
- Analyzing Human Resources metrics to recognize trends and act to work with business partners to address opportunities.
- Building and maintaining strong effective partnerships with the management teams and develop a position of influence to maintain the valued CarMax culture. Establish and maintain trust with associates at all levels across the business.
- Management and oversight of the company development programs and ensure effective utilization to build and maintain a bench to meet the organizations needs now and in the future.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to champion change, effectively influence others and work effectively in a team based environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally, with all levels across the organization.
- Proven track record of action orientation, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a fast- paced environment to deliver strong service to our internal customers.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel a few times per year and work a flexible schedule.
To be eligible:
- Bachelor degree preferred and 5+ years of applicable Human Resources Management experience
- HRCI/SHRM certification a plus
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone (888) 922-7629 ext. 3888 or email email@example.com.
Back to top