Rollback Fleet Driver
“Take to the highway” in a position that will allow you to work in a fast paced, high volume, team-oriented environment. If you enjoy driving and have the qualifications listed below, the Rollback Driver position may be right for you.
- Adhering to all CarMax policies & procedures as described by “Driver Qualifications” and by the “Drug & Illegal Substance Use & Testing”.
- Loading vehicles onto a company-supplied asset (flatbed) & properly securing for transport.
- Safely transporting vehicles & off-loading to receiving location.
- Producing appropriate documentation (bill of lading) to support all transportation moves.
- Completing bills of lading by having an Inventory Associate at the receiving location sign for receipt of all vehicles.
- Submitting completed bills of lading to your Manager at the end of each day.
- Maintaining the Driver’s Log Book at all times to ensure proper compliance with all Dept. of Transportation (DOT) rules & regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of transport vehicle prior to each shift by completing the CarMax Driver’s Daily Vehicle Inspection Report.
- Maintaining all manufacturer’s suggested scheduled maintenance as described by owner’s manual for the transport vehicle.
- Reporting any & all damage to truck or vehicles in tow.
- Keeping transport vehicle clean at all times, both the interior & the exterior.
Successful Candidates Must Possess:
- Class “B” Certified Driver’s License (CDL).
- Possess a “clean” driving record with no penalty points deducted by the Dept. of Motor Vehicles.
- Some experience loading & unloading vehicles onto a flatbed trailer preferred.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed & accept change in daily routine as determined by manager.
- Interpersonal skills that can establish & maintain effective, professional relationships with all related internal customers.
This position may require other duties as assigned. For store positions, the responsibilities may vary by store.
Back to top