Principal Implementation Leader
The Principle Leader, Implementation is responsible, through a coordination of multiple projects, for ensuring the implementation and evaluation of new processes or process changes to improve business unit performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manages and coordinates multiple project plans, project deliverables, milestones and dependencies to ensure achievement of the intended strategic business results for assigned business area.
Collaborates with field and Home Office teams to understand policies, procedures, performance measures, management activities, systems, and leadership development in any given business area. Gathers input on department’s area(s) of process improvement.
Partner with business areas to implement changes
Translate the changes into actionable project steps/plans for execution for the organization.
Evaluate Pilot results and recommend/adjust remaining implementation strategy.
Develop and refine best practices for change management to achieve desired business results.
Ensure the monitor and tracking of the key metrics to be monitored (control metrics and end-of-pipe metrics).
Keep all parties informed of decisions/milestones/updates on overall business area progress with regards to implementation (could span across projects).
Serve as the conduit of information from functional area back to Operational Excellence Team.
Serve as the project manager as needed.
Develop materials/communications/playbooks as needed.
Manage multi-projects throughout the year simultaneously.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outstanding Project and Change Management Skills.
- Ability to work through obstacles and conflicts/negotiates win/win solutions
- Ability to provide cross-functional view of the business process changes
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Builds and Maintains Positive Relationships
- Team Oriented Leadership Skills
- Basic understanding of Lean Sigma toolset a plus
- Participation in Lean Sigma events a plus
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to work with front line hourly associates as well as regional and corporate management
- Requires up to 50% travel
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years experience in project mgmt, operational or leadership roles.
- 2 years experience in change mgmt..
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Access.
- Bachelors degree, preferred
Pleasant, but busy office, taking direction from more than one supervisor
Numerous distractions and disruptions due to incoming communication
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is inside a central heat and air-conditioned office building. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Back to top