Merchandising Support Associate (part-time)
How would you like a unique career opportunity that can provide challenging work, a dynamic indoor/outdoor environment, career advancement, and a team of highly motivated people to help you succeed? You can have all of that when you work at CarMax!
Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external customers. Under general supervision, responsible for zone maintenance, prep for delivery, vehicle receiving, inventory scanning, on lot vehicle movement, vehicle photos, lot merchandising, securing vehicles, assisting with customer transfers, and assisting the Merchandising team with daily functions.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement activities with team
- Participate in training of new associates with guidance of Merchandising team
- Perform imaging of inventory for Carmax.com
- Complete vehicle walkarounds, to include communicating information in a timely manner
- Assist Merchandising team with customer and inventory transfers
- Lot Merchandising – Ensure daily maintenance and security of the display areas and work-in-progress zones
- Prep vehicles for delivery to customers and for transfer
- Secure and receive vehicles that are shipped to CarMax or purchased during an appraisal
- Complete the daily scanning of the vehicle inventory
- Complete wash and vacuums for customer and loaner vehicles
- Drive vehicles on lot
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers
- Responsible for work place cleanliness and organization
- Complete assigned tasks independently and follow up after completion
- Indoor and outdoor environment; may include working at times in noisy and/or inclement weather conditions.
- Requires walking, bending, or standing for an extended periods of time
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Multi-task in a high energy, fast paced work environment
Back to top