Manager, Customer Experience Center
7970 - Atlanta CEC - 5707 Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, Georgia, 30092
CarMax, the way your career should be!
At CarMax, we attribute our success to putting people first and doing what's right. As a Customer Experience Center Manager, you will support our Sales eOffice, the hub of our web and phone traffic which generates a large portion of our in-store traffic and sales. Your leadership will drive your team to deliver an iconic customer experience through executing our Professional Selling Principals and working together with peers, other CarMax locations, and center leadership. It is our associates that have helped make us the nation's largest retailer of used cars. If you know how to achieve results by coaching and developing other people, we'll give you all the opportunities you need to build an outstanding and rewarding career in our fast-growing business.
What You'll Do - Essential Responsibilities:
- Help your associates guide and progress customers through their CarMax experience by executing key activities like vehicle selection, finance applications, extended service plan explanations, etc.
- Build a highly engaged culture and environment using collaboration, transparency and motivation
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching to improve and maintain an iconic customer experience and drive sales
- Select, attract, hire and on-board world-class sales professionals who are well prepared to provide exceptional customer service
- Manage to business metrics (sales, service levels, staffing, etc.)
- Manage projects and tasks assigned to your team
As a Customer Experience Center Manager at CarMax, you will lead a dynamic team of 10-15 Customer Experience Consultants who are the face of CarMax for our customers. Creating excitement and maintaining high levels of morale through change are essential for leaders within CarMax. You will manage projects assigned to your team, while defining and measuring performance metrics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in people management required; at least 5 years people management in a retail or contact center environment preferred
- At least 2 years of sales experience required
- At least 2 years of experience in process management preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to motivate, inspire, and gain buy-in from others
- Flexibility to provide cover for location opening hours, including evenings and weekends
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone (888) 922-7629 ext. 3888 or email email@example.com.
Back to top