Manager - Credit Risk & Analytics - CarMax Auto Finance
Manager of Credit Risk and Analytics – CarMax Auto Finance
Are you a leader who uses analytics to solve business problems? If so, consider a great career opportunity as a Manager of Credit Risk and Analytics with CarMax Auto Finance!
CarMax Auto Finance (CAF), CarMax’s in-house Auto Finance division, offers a wide array of financing options for CarMax customers and has grown to a $10 billion portfolio.
The Manager of Credit Risk and Analytics leads CarMax Auto Finance’s credit origination strategy including management of staff responsible for design, implementation, and validation of credit underwriting, pricing, loss forecasting, and/or strategy of partner lenders.
- Use complex data to review business problems, structure a thorough analytical review, and develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Guide analysis of existing business practices and strategies. Recommend and implement new strategies as needed.
- Communicate complex concepts clearly and succinctly to influence diverse decision-makers.
- Provide direction for the analytical team and develop Associates for future leadership opportunities.
- 5+ years in an analytical or strategic role with experience managing a team
- Proven ability to understand complex business problems and develop effective solutions
- Ability to lead within a culture of teamwork to ensure execution of organizational goals
- Proven track record of motivating, evaluating, and developing Analysts ranging from entry-level Associates to Senior Analysts
- Degree in analytical or mathematical field
- Advanced degree a plus
Back to top