Location General Manager
Are You a High Performing, Experienced Retail Manager Looking to Grow Your Career with a World Class, Successful Retailer? Then read on...
- An award winning retailer that specializes in automobile sales
- A FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For" multiple years in a row
- Passionate about our culture of integrity, associate development and community involvement
- Nationally recognized for it's training programs
- Changing the way people purchase used cars
- An extensive management development training program. CarMax Location General Managers begin as Location General Managers in Training (LGMIT) and are required to complete an extensive training program that includes on-the-job store rotations in all areas of the store
- A unique opportunity to influence and drive change across the organization
- An environment that fosters work/life balance - we recognize that there is life outside of work
- A competitive base salary, monthly bonuses, stock incentives, a demo car and a comprehensive benefits package
We are looking for retail managers to become Location General Managers. You must have...
- 5+ years of demonstrated general management or multi-unit experience with a major retailer managing a store team of 100+ associates
- A hands-on management style with a passion for driving sales
- The ability to develop creative solutions for difficult problems
- A strong focus on achieving results
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
- A demonstrated ability to develop associates at all levels and be part of a team
- An ability to relocate (strongly preferred)
Meet Some of CarMax's Employees
IT Manager, Online Platform
As the IT Manager, Eddy oversees the team that builds the platform which runs everything users interact with on the CarMax website and the CarMax apps.
Back to top