Digital Marketing Manager
9002 - Carmax Auto Finance - 225 Chastain Meadows Ct NW, Kennesaw, Georgia, 30144
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Calling all Digital Marketing Rockstars!
At CarMax Auto Finance, our customers come first and communication is key! We are looking for talented, creative marketing professionals to help elevate the CarMax Auto Finance ownership experience. As our Digital Marketing Manager you will drive our customer facing digital communication strategy for CAF. You will hire and inspire a team to help execute your vision, while acting as the point person to ensure brand consistency across all content, suggest and test new communications and create meaningful customer connections across all communication touchpoints (letters, email, SMS & web messaging).
What you will do - Essential Responsibilities
- Work with business partners to on-board a new, centralized digital communications platform (CCM).
- Create holistic marketing strategies for improving customer sentiment through educational campaigns and value-added life-cycle messaging.
- Develop, test and analyze programs to maximize experience and ensure regulatory parameters are met.
- Evaluate email touch-points and communications for brand consistency & tone while looking to optimize multi-channel communication opportunities.
- Partner with senior leadership and key business stakeholders to influence and execute your digital communication strategy.
- Stay current with emerging technologies to consistently drive performance metrics and maximize customer loyalty.
Be innovative in a fast-paced environment
Creativity and interest in innovation are critical to your success in this position. In this role you will have the opportunity to bring together all of our digital communications and create and execute "best-in-class" strategies that will support and expand our industry-leading brand.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelors degree and/or 3 - 5 years related experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mindset.
- Proven ability to independently manage medium (or larger) size projects from initiation to completion, while balancing time and managing deadlines.
- Influential communication style with ability to recommend and drive positive change based on department/customer needs and survey findings.
- Strong written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to prepare clear and concise written summaries, strong knowledge of creative design, branding and marketing communications platforms.
- Financial services experience recommended, experience working with clients in a creative environment.
- Must be proficient in the use of various operating systems including Apple OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Some experience with ExactTarget (Email Service Provider), Salesforce and/or Litmus (Email Testing and Analytics) a plus.
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone (888) 922-7629 ext. 3888 or email email@example.com.
Back to top