Customer Relations Analyst
8901 - Corp Office West Crk - 12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway, Richmond, Virginia, 23238
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Grow your career at CarMax.
Iconic customer service is at the heart of everything we do, and drives CarMax to be an industry leader. As an Analyst on the Customer Relations Team, you will ensure our customers are supported by providing a simple and seamless experience through the phone and other contact types (emails and letters).
Our Analysts work together to support customers who reach out to the Customer Relations Team with complaints or concerns. We pride ourselves on building connections, researching and analyzing information, and delivering timely resolutions. We work collaboratively with store management teams and other departments in the corporate office to deliver the best resolutions up-front that address customer concerns. The Analyst's overall goal is to deliver an Iconic CarMax experience every time.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follow our resolution process to deliver an iconic customer experience when responding to escalated customer phone calls, emails, and letters
• Seek to make a connection that builds a strong relationship to build trust in CarMax and our brand
• Take a lead role in understanding what transpired and partner with senior store management or other resources to provide guidance and resolution
• Support visiting field managers completing the Customer Relations Rotation Program to build and encourage ongoing partnerships.
• Be available for evening support up to 2 nights a week based on business need
• Provide feedback to promote a culture of continuous improvement and maximized efficiency
• Complete quality reviews to identify opportunities and celebrate successes by providing feedback and recommendations for improvement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Seeks to motivate peers and lead by example
• Partners with others to build and maintain strong relationships
• Prioritizes tasks in an efficient manner while balancing multiple priorities and interruptions
• Quickly applies new information learned
• Seeks "win-win" solutions while resolving customer service issues in a positive and professional manner
• Utilizes strong research and decision-making abilities, with a logical and grounded thought process
• Demonstrates active listening skills
• Takes initiative and works independently
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• 2 years of general business experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to multi-task using phone, administrative, and research skills in a fast-paced daily environment
• Ability to work productively with little supervision
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone (888) 922-7629 ext. 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of CarMax's Employees
EddyIT Manager, Online Platform
As the IT Manager, Eddy oversees the team that builds the platform which runs everything users interact with on the CarMax website and the CarMax apps.
Back to top