Coordinator II, Central Title
- Richmond, VA
8901 - Corp Office West Crk - 12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway, Richmond, Virginia, 23238
CarMax, the way your career should be!
ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Coordinator II, Central Title is responsible for ensuring the release of title to CarMax from off-site auctions and lien holders. Through multiple forms of communication, the associate will follow set processes and/or establish new processes through building relationships with outside business partners.
- Review accounts for information pertaining to title release, including payments, documents necessary for resale, any resources that would supply title information and update progress in CarMax systems.
- Collect, secure titles and/or documentation from lenders and auctions needed for resale by obtaining status updates until receipt of title.
- Establish and maintain contacts and processes through relationship building with lenders and auctions, focusing on continuous improvement as it pertains to title collection process.
- Work with internal business partners which could include store management team, purchasing team and accounting areas to assist with any obstacles in obtaining the title.
- Serve as the point of contact for CarMax locations for title questions and assistance needed to obtain necessary documents.
- Escalate issues to appropriate individuals both internal and external.
- Utilize department reports to understand productivity, priorities or items that need to be addressed and schedule/organize individual work accordingly
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel functions
- Customer service skills
- Store knowledge preferred, but not required
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a high energy and fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized approach to tasks
- Basic computer knowledge
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with all CarMax customers and stores
- Ability to handle title issues and problems as needed
- Basic typing skills
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Back to top