Coordinator, Central Title (Part-time)
- Richmond, VA
8901 - Corp Office West Crk - 12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway, Richmond, Virginia, 23238
CarMax, the way your career should be!
ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Coordinator, Central Title I is responsible for auditing titles and documents by utilizing resources and knowledge learned. This position includes entering all title data into computer programs with an emphasis on accuracy and speed. The Coordinator will sort incoming department mail, file and re-package for same day shipping to all CarMax locations.
- Receive, open and sort incoming department mail and distribute shared workload to team.
- Validate, complete and reassign titles and documents based on set processes ensuring accuracy and in compliance with state and rules and regulations.
- Prepare titles and documents for shipment to individual stores to include collecting, filing and packaging.
- Partner with team members, other departments, and store locations when necessary to resolve lien holder and auction house title related errors.
- Perform research and partner with team members when titles or documents cannot be located.
- Research and attach any needed documents to checks prior to sending to lien holders or finance companies.
- Other administrative functions as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel functions
- Customer service skills
- Store knowledge preferred, but not required
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a high energy and fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized approach to tasks
- Basic computer knowledge
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with all CarMax customers and stores
- Ability to handle title issues and problems as needed
- Basic typing skills
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Back to top