Contact Center Manager - CarMax Auto Finance
Are you currently responsible for delivering great service for customers, but not empowered to drive positive change? If you’d like to expand your skills, while having a real impact on the team you lead, CarMax Auto Finance will help you take your career to the next level.
As a Contact Center Manager, you are entrusted to extend the CarMax Brand Promise of creating outstanding customer experiences by positively and efficiently managing all aspects of your department including; associate recruiting, performance coaching and development, budgeting, creating departmental objectives, maximizing productivity, ensuring compliance and regulatory adherence, while inspiring continuous improvement and delivering best-in-class service to internal and external customers.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:
We’ve been named by the AJC as Atlanta’s #5 Top Workplace and one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For 12 years running. Our Associates work in a supportive, diverse, and fun environment that fosters a great work/life balance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead all aspects of a high volume, fast paced, call center team including: interviewing, hiring, coaching and training for a diverse team of associates.
- Provide ongoing development of Manager-level direct reports, including monthly and annual performance reviews and individual performance management.
- Develop and prioritize strategic objectives and implement departmental goals.
- Recommend and drive positive changes to elevate customer experiences and business results.
- Collaborate with the appropriate teams (Legal, Compliance, IT, etc.) to review, modify, and implement policy, procedure and/or necessary workflow changes.
- Ability to manage a high volume contact center (customer service / collections) in a customer centric environment, managing additional projects including managing vendor performance all with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to continuously improve business processes and results.
- Strong people and process problem solving skills, including the ability to identify trends and react accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively build relationships and influence change.
- High level of independence in analyzing and managing associates and business situations/requirements
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of team leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in a high volume call center / collections environment preferred.
Back to top