Business Analyst Rotation Program - Atlanta, Ga
9002 - Carmax Auto Finance - 225 Chastain Meadows Ct NW, Kennesaw, Georgia, 30144
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Disrupting the marketplace more than 25 years ago, CarMax became the largest used car retailer in the US. However, our goals as a company aren't just to be the best in the industry but a leading retailer across all industries. To achieve this goal, CarMax has spent the last several years investing heavily in modernizing our digital and analytical infrastructure to support our customer-centric experience. Whether that be through building machine learning vehicle recommendation models in Python, or constructing Tableau visualizations to influence strategic decision making, CarMax is committed to equipping our analysts with industry-best tools and techniques to enable our continued success.
As a Business Analyst, you'll play a key part in driving this success for the future. This entry-level 24-month rotational position will provide the opportunity to apply strategic thinking, problem solving, and data analytics to unique and complex problems, influencing company performance and success from Day 1.
How you'll impact CarMax:
Research & Analytics - Business analysts are the analytical authorities at CarMax. Apply your analytical skillset to CarMax's proprietary, industry-leading data to formulate and test theories about specific business areas. Leverage your new understandings to translate large datasets into insightful metrics and predictive models.
Strategy Consulting - Business analysts are key collaborators driving major corporate functions and initiatives. They work closely with leadership in field execution, technology, marketing, and other business areas, to inform our strategy and execution. They help CarMax create powerful, compelling narratives and influence corporate decision-making at the most senior levels.
What we offer:
- Rotational Program: To maximize professional development and career growth, new analysts will join a 2-year rotation program that provides three 8-month rotations on different teams across the CarMax analyst community. This enables you to develop the breadth of skills and experiences necessary to further your success.
- Career Progression: CarMax is seeking analysts with high potential and will invest heavily in your growth and development. Focusing on results rather than tenure, CarMax has many career opportunities for internal progression at a fast-growing, best-of-breed company.
- Best in class training opportunities: CarMax offers hands-on training from Day 1, focusing on areas such as Statistics and Test Design, Communication and Influence, and SQL. Our community is also committed to your success, offering knowledge and support along every step of the journey.
- Unique community: We pride ourselves on offering a great company culture with great work-life balance and a diverse community. CarMax has been named one of the '100 Best Places to Work' by FORTUNE magazine each year since 2005 and was recognized recently by FlexJobs & Forbes as a top company for millennials seeking work-life balance.
- Competitive benefits: CarMax offers highly competitive benefits including but not limited to: Flexible time away, work-life balance, employee stock purchase, 401k matching, company-sponsored healthcare
What you need to succeed:
- Passion for problem-solving and desire to develop into a strong business leader
- Top-caliber critical thinking skills and intensely curious personality
- Highly organized and proven ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Dedication to continuous improvement and innovation
- Passion for growth, development and learning new things
To be eligible:
- Must be legally authorized to work for any U.S. employer on a full-time basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone (888) 922-7629 ext. 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top