CarGurus is looking for a Recruiter to join a growing team, focused on Delivering Best in Talent to our Engineering and IT as well as our Sales and Non-Technical teams. You're a full cycle Recruiter with ability to find and enroll top talent, while delivering exceptional candidate experience (from first contact through start), with ability to source candidates in multiple ways. We offer all employees the autonomy and support to execute and deliver recruiting pipeline plans. This is a highly collaborative role working in full partnership with Engineering, IT, and Business. CarGurus is experiencing hyper growth on a Global Scale. This is a key role in helping us reach our goals as a company.
- 5+ years of experience, ideally a mix of agency and corporate recruiting (full-life cycle).
- Strong collaboration and communication skills; ability to drive and influence throughout recruiting lifecycle.
- Ability to work with hiring managers on gathering / eliciting needs, and implementing hiring plans to achieve goals.
- Experience with utilizing a variety of Sourcing tools.
- Understanding and adoption of recruiting data / metrics, with desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong ATS and tools experience from job postings to candidate management (Greenhouse, Linkedin, Social).
- Experience with managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and agency relationships.
- Strong closure abilities as well as communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- BS or applicable experience.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
VP, Dealer Relations
As VP, Dealer Relations, Mike helms the team that grows CarGurus’ customer base, while driving revenue growth, mitigating churn and revenue compression, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Back to top