Sr. Software Engineer, Dealer & OEM
Few people know about the surprising and perplexing world that the auto industry has become. When you walk behind the curtain, you will gain insightful knowledge on how business partnerships are done with the multitude of players in the industry. You will get a first-hand experience in helping guide the evolving needs of a rapidly growing company when dealing with internal billing, marketing, display advertising, and sales operations. As if that’s not enough, you will also get the opportunity to dive into the challenges of data normalization and dealer-focused features and analytics. Everyday you will make decisions that directly affect a large number of people both inside and outside the company. Fascinating challenges are just a few steps away.
We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to build and implement new products, algorithms, features and solve challenging issues.
What we are looking for:
- Full-stack engineering experience.
- Experience conceptualizing, developing, testing and releasing product.
- Likes to push code daily, has a high standard for quality and design.
- Has worked with A/B Testing methods. Understands how to view data.
- Able to work independently and collaborate well with other teams
- Adaptable and open to learning new technologies
- Strong with OOP and OOD
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Expertise with Java, J2EE or JEE, MySQL (or other object oriented languages)
- Experience in building scalable websites (e-commerce) or large scale applications
What we commit to you:
Autonomy and collaboration at the highest level. There will be great projects that range from challenging to a quick fix. Your fellow engineers have a diverse background and are willing to help. We truly don’t schedule meetings but get together as necessary. This gives everyone (even outside of engineering) a very well-balanced life. You will be successful because we will work to make sure you are. That’s what great teams do.
Back to top