Senior Technical Recruiter
CarGurus is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join a growing team, focused on Delivering Best in Talent to our Engineering and IT teams. You're a full cycle Recruiter with ability to find and enroll top talent, while delivering exceptional candidate experience (from first contact through start), with ability to source candidates in multiple ways. We offer all employees the autonomy and support to Execute and Deliver recruiting pipeline plans. This is a highly collaborative role working in full partnership with Engineering, IT, and Business. Cargurus is experiencing incredible growth on a Global Scale. This is a key role in helping us reach our goals as a company.
- 5+ years of experience, ideally a mix of agency and corporate recruiting (full-life cycle).
- Expertise in technology recruiting such as; Full-Stack Engineers, UI/UX, Data Engineers, and IT.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills; ability to drive and influence throughout recruiting lifecycle.
- Ability to work with hiring managers on gathering / eliciting needs, and implementing hiring plans to achieve goals.
- Experience with utilizing a variety of Sourcing tools including Social.
- Understanding and adoption of recruiting data / metrics, with desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong ATS and tools experience from job postings to candidate management (Greenhouse, Linkedin, Social).
- Experience with managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and agency relationships.
- Strong closure abilities as well as communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- BS or applicable experience.
Meet Some of Cargurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top