Senior Software Engineer, International Product
CarGurus is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to join their International Product Development team. Our International team has built CarGurus.com sites in Canada, UK, Germany, and are now looking to expand into several new countries including Italy, Spain, and France. As CarGurus.com continues to grow internationally, we face a diverse range of challenges. The infrastructure that supports car shopping and selling is different in many countries. This role is instrumental in helping CarGurus.com drive towards modernizing and creating the most trusted global car marketplace one country at a time.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and implement new products, algorithms, and features
- Internationalize, localize and maintain our current sites
- Solve challenging issues
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of full-stack engineering experience (architecture knowledge is a plus)
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise with Java, JEE (J2EE), MySQL (open to Python or other OOP languages)
- Experience in building scalable websites (e-commerce, internet) or large scale applications.
- Ability to conceptualize, develop, test and release products.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Likes to push code daily, has a high standard for quality and design.
- Has worked with A/B Testing methods. Understands how to view data.
- Experience with OOP and OOD.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Senior Software Architect
Charbel is responsible for the user interface on the CarGurus site so that any customer can easily navigate and find what they’re looking for in their car search.
Back to top