Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack
We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer, Full - Stack to build and implement new products, algorithms, features and solve challenging issues( scalability, concurrency). Your work will be the catalyst that brings transparency to the car industry and will be a game changer in a consumer’s next car buying experience.
The day to day role is simple, bring clean elegant code live in a timely manner. We believe in collaboration and implementation. We believe that useful data can lead to the best possible outcomes. We believe each engineer drives the success of their products because they have the autonomy to do so.
What we are looking for:
- 5 Years or more in Full-stack engineering experience.
- Likes to push code daily, has a high standard for quality and design.
- Has worked with A/B Testing methods. Understands how to view data.
- Able to work independently and collaborate well with other teams
- Adaptable and open to learning new technologies
- Strong with OOP and OOD
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Expertise with Java, J2EE or JEE, MySQL (or other object oriented languages)
- Experience in building scalable websites (e-commerce) or large scale applications
What we commit to you:
Autonomy and collaboration at the highest level. There will be great projects that range from challenging to a quick fix. Your fellow engineers have a diverse background and are willing to help. We truly don’t schedule meetings but get together as necessary. This gives everyone (even outside of engineering) a very well-balanced life.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top