Senior Software Engineer, Dealer Products
CarGurus is looking to hire Principal or Senior Level Software Engineers to help build and guide the evolving needs of our rapidly growing company. This is an opportunity to dive into the challenges surrounding data normalization, dealer-focused features and analytics that serve as major building blocks to our business.
Our growing suite of products are used by dealers worldwide to help tackle challenges ranging from internal billing, marketing, display advertising, sales operations and more. This is a high visibility role, making crucial decisions that directly affect a vast number of people both inside and outside of CarGurus.com.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and implement new products and features
- Create algorithms
- Solve challenging issues
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of Full-stack engineering experience.
- Experience conceptualizing, developing, testing and releasing product.
- Likes to push code daily, has a high standard for quality and design.
- Has worked with A/B Testing methods. Understands how to view data.
- Able to work independently and collaborate well with other teams
- Adaptable and open to learning new technologies
- Strong with OOP and OOD
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Expertise with Java, J2EE or JEE, MySQL (or other object oriented languages)
- Experience in building scalable websites (e-commerce) or large scale applications
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Senior Software Architect
Charbel is responsible for the user interface on the CarGurus site so that any customer can easily navigate and find what they’re looking for in their car search.
Back to top