Senior Software Engineer, Dealer & OEM
We are looking for Architect, Principal or Senior level Software Engineers to help build and guide the evolving needs of our rapidly growing company. This is an opportunity to dive into the challenges surrounding data normalization, dealer-focused features and analytics that serve as major building blocks to our business.
Our growing suite of products are used by dealers worldwide to help tackle challenges ranging from internal billing, marketing, display advertising, sales operations and more. This is a high visibility role, making crucial decisions that directly affect a vast amount of people both inside and outside of CarGurus.com.
If you are someone interested in building and implementing new products, algorithms, features and solving challenging issues, this will be a great opportunity to expand your career.
What we are looking for:
- Full-stack engineering experience.
- Experience conceptualizing, developing, testing and releasing product.
- Likes to push code daily, has a high standard for quality and design.
- Has worked with A/B Testing methods. Understands how to view data.
- Able to work independently and collaborate well with other teams
- Adaptable and open to learning new technologies
- Strong with OOP and OOD
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Expertise with Java, J2EE or JEE, MySQL (or other object oriented languages)
- Experience in building scalable websites (e-commerce) or large scale applications
What we commit to you:
Autonomy and collaboration at the highest level. There will be great projects that range from challenging to a quick fix. Your fellow engineers have a diverse background and are willing to help. We truly don’t schedule meetings but get together as necessary. This gives everyone (even outside of engineering) a very well-balanced life. You will be successful because we will work to make sure you are. That’s what great teams do.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top