Senior Software Engineer, B2C
CarGurus is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer on our B2C team. Our goal on the CarGurus Consumer team is to create products that cut through the complexity and opacity of the auto market, putting the consumer first. Developers on the consumer team focus on helping users through the whole lifecycle of car shopping from research, to purchase, to selling/trading in their own car. We also build tools for internal consumer focused teams like marketing, user support, and editorial.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and implement new products and features
- Create algorithms
- Solve challenging issues
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of Full-stack engineering experience.
- Experience conceptualizing, developing, testing and releasing product.
- Likes to push code daily, has a high standard for quality and design.
- Has worked with A/B Testing methods. Understands how to view data.
- Able to work independently and collaborate well with other teams
- Adaptable and open to learning new technologies
- Strong with OOP and OOD
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Expertise with Java, J2EE or JEE, MySQL (or other object oriented languages)
- Experience in building scalable websites (e-commerce) or large scale applications
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top