Senior Software Architect, International Markets
CarGurus' Engineering team for International Product Development has expanded our product in Canada, UK, and now Germany. Over the next year, we will continue to expand into additional countries and markets. This role is instrumental in helping CarGurus drive towards modernizing and creating the most trusted global car marketplace.
What You'll Do:
Our team creates platforms, new features, new products, internationalization/ localization and maintains our current international sites. We have several other teams within engineering that Global Products actively collaborates with such as; Consumer (B2C), Dealer (B2B) and Analytics (Data Science/ATA).
The International Product team is looking for a Senior Software Architect to build and implement new products, algorithms, features and solve challenging issues.
Who You Are:
- Full-stack engineering experience and some architecture knowledge
- 6+ years of experience
- Expertise with Java, MySQL (We are open to Python or other OOP languages)
- Experience in building scalable websites (e-commerce, internet) or large scale applications.
- Experience conceptualizing, developing, testing and releasing product.
- Knows Data structures and Algorithms.
- Likes to push code daily, has a high standard for quality and design.
- Has worked with A/B Testing methods. Understands how to view data.
- Able to work independently and collaborate well with other departments.
- Adaptable and open to learning new technologies
- Strong with OOP and OOD.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to mentor and lead teams if so desired.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Senior Software Architect
Charbel is responsible for the user interface on the CarGurus site so that any customer can easily navigate and find what they’re looking for in their car search.
Back to top