Senior Salesforce Engineer - Quote to Cash Specialist
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
We are seeking a talented Salesforce Engineer to join our growing Enterprise Applications team. If you are looking for a dynamic environment where you will have the opportunity to work with smart, dedicated people with an intense interest in solving problems, drop us a line. The ideal candidate will take ownership of improving the efficiency and scalability of our Quote to Cash process using Salesforce and related technologies such as Zuora, Conga Composer, and Docusign.
We value team members who can balance collaboration and autonomy, knowledge and the desire to learn more, work and play. If you are curious and enthusiastic, prepared to interact with Engineering colleagues and business users, and can implement innovative solutions on the Salesforce (SFDC) Platform, you can apply those skills to bring success to both our business and your own career.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, test, and document high quality business solutions on SFDC based on business needs and platform best practices, including APEX classes and triggers, SOQL and SOSL queries, controllers, workflows, data migration and integrations
- Work closely with various teams (Engineering, Sales, Marketing) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Partner with other business and technical teams to understand business needs, translate them into capability/platform roadmaps, and work toward their realization
- Support technical team members and business stakeholders in fixing SFDC issues as they arise
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience developing on Salesforce and the Force.com platform
- Strong knowledge of Visualforce, APEX development, and SOQL
- Adaptability to shifting priorities and flexibility to learn new modules and applications
- Experience/knowledge of API creation and consumption
- Knowledge of Wave Analytics
- Experience with Zuora, Conga Composer, Docusign, Salesforce CPQ, Skuid, ModelN Pricing, and Heroku
- Salesforce certification(s)
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Director of Dealer Relations
As Director of Dealer Relations, Mike helms the team that grows CarGurus’ customer base, while driving revenue growth, mitigating churn and revenue compression, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Back to top