Senior Linux Systems Engineer
CarGurus is seeking a Senior Linux Systems Engineer to join our growing IT and DevOPS team. You will be part of the core group that will design, implement, support and maintain a rapidly scaling infrastructure that runs a high traffic e-commerce site. We have over 50+ servers and multiple virtual servers both in the US and Globally. We are known for daily code deployment as our site attracts 22+ Million unique visitors monthly. As we experience rapid growth, the Senior Linux System Engineer will play a key role in US and Global expansion! This is an opportunity to join a talented team of engineers who ensure the highest levels of performance, security, and availability.
- Data Center experience including IP Networking, High Availability
- Linux, Python, Bash or other similar technologies (Perl, CentOS, RHEL)
- Networking knowledge: Juniper, F5 (alternatives such as Dell would be applicable)
- Some knowledge of the following: Tomcat, Apache, ElasticSearch, Rundeck, Nagios
- Experience building cloud based infrastructure and systems (AWS )
- Working with Automation Architects on our continuous integration platform (Chef)
Additional skills desired:
- Building High Availability / Disaster Recovery solutions
- Microsoft AD experience
- Supporting global SAAS solutions for back office
- VOIP and Call center/CTI experience
- Network Design and Administration
What we commit to you:
Autonomy and collaboration at the highest level. There will be great projects that range from challenging to a quick fix. Your fellow engineers have a diverse background and are willing to help. Strong work/life balance. This is a high impact role with exceptional visibility within the team.
Meet Some of Cargurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top