Sales Development Specialist
CarGurus is looking for a results-driven Sales Development Specialist to assist in increasing the advertising dealer base on our site and to work with our Account Executives to sell advertising programs. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude and be self-motivating to achieve monthly quotas through consultative selling.
- Cold calling: High-volume prospect calls in order to convert dealers to advertisers on our site
- Warm Calling: To dealers on our basic free package to ensure exceptional dealer and customer experience - the ability to create meaningful long term partnerships with dealers is vital for success in the role
- Lead development: Cultivate prospective advertisers to allow Account Executives to sign on to the CarGurus platform
- Qualify leads and move potential clients down the sales funnel for Account Executives
- Articulate CarGurus value proposition to dealers
- Partner with Sr. Sales Executives and manages to create a plan for exceeding quotas
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and handle objections
- Develop and consistently meet or exceed all assigned quotas and key performance metrics
- Log all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years selling and/or sales development experience
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Be able to multi-task in a rapidly-changing work environment
- Attain quota by adhering to a systematic and repeatable lead development process.
- Ability to stay focused on task and follow directions precisely
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Senior Software Architect
Charbel is responsible for the user interface on the CarGurus site so that any customer can easily navigate and find what they’re looking for in their car search.
Back to top