Sales Development Representative (Italy)
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Development Representative (Italy) to assist in increasing the advertising dealer base on our site and to work with our Account Executives to improve our market share of subscribed listing dealers.
The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude, the ability to multi-task in a rapidly-changing working environment, strong communication skills, and will be proficient at regularly attaining quotas by adhering to a systematic and repeatable lead development process.
What You'll Do:
- Cold calling and Lead development: Calling car dealerships daily in order to convert these dealers to paying advertisers on our site
- Prospect and cultivate low-funnel sales opportunities for the Account Executives
- Articulate CarGurus value proposition to dealers
- Partner with the Sales team to create a strategy to meet and exceed all assigned quotas and key performance metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to grow CarGurus presence in Italy
- Log all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce.com
Who You Are:
- University degree with 1+ years selling and/or sales development experience
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and Italian
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and handle objections in a customer-oriented manner
- Well-developed communication style
- Ability to stay focused on task and show attention to the details
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Pool and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK, Italy, Spain and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
VP, Dealer Relations
As VP, Dealer Relations, Mike helms the team that grows CarGurus’ customer base, while driving revenue growth, mitigating churn and revenue compression, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Back to top