Sales Development Representative - (French Speaking)
CarGurus is looking for a results-driven, French speaking Sales Development Representative/Onboarding Specialist to assist in increasing the advertising dealer base on our new Canadian site. The candidate would work with our Account Executives to improve our market share of subscribed listing dealers in French speaking regions. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude, the ability to multi-task in a rapidly-changing working environment, strong communication skills, and be proficient at regularly attaining quotas by adhering to a systematic and repeatable lead development process. Candidate must be fluent in French.
- Cold calling: Calling 200+ dealerships per month in order to convert these dealers to advertisers on our site
- Lead development: Creating 50+ new dealer listing advertisers on CarGurus per month
- Prospect and cultivate 20+ low-funnel sales opportunities for Account Executives
- Articulate CarGurus value proposition to dealers
- Onboard new French speaking customers and train them on tools to maximize results and adoption of our products from the customer.
- Partner with Sr. Sales Executives and managers to create a plan for developing and exceeding quotas
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and handle objections
- Develop and consistently meet or exceed all assigned quotas and key performance metrics
- Log all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years selling and/or sales development experience
- Fluent in French and English to handle the Quebec/Ontario market
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to stay focused on task and follow directions precisely
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Salesforce.com experience a plus
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top