Sales Development Representative
CarGurus is looking for a results-driven Sales Development Representative to assist in increasing the advertising dealer base on our site and to work with our Account Executives to improve our market share of subscribed listing dealers. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude, the ability to multi-task in a rapidly-changing working environment, strong communication skills, and be proficient at regularly attaining quotas by adhering to a systematic and repeatable lead development process.
- Using Salesforce, Google, and other resources; uncover new prospects and convert these dealerships into advertisers on CarGurus
- Ensure that each new prospect is engaged and fully understands the benefits of the values we provide
- Develop business relationships and create new sales opportunities for the Account Executives
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, and the ability to overcome obstacles and handle objections
- Develop and consistently meet or exceed all assigned quotas and key performance metrics
- Log all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years selling and/or sales development experience
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to stay focused on task and follow directions precisely
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Salesforce.com experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
VP Of Dealer/OEM Solutions
Kyle manages display ad revenue, sales and billing operations, dealer features, and inventory systems. In every aspect of his job, the core is collecting data to guide CarGurus in the right direction.
Back to top