Regional OEM Manager
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
CarGurus is looking for a leader to guide regional OEM-focused initiatives. A successful candidate will be a self-starter with strong business sense and excellent communication and organizational skills. This is a great opportunity for an enterprising individual striving to advance key company initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Plan and execute strategic approach to Tier 2 OEM partnerships
- Build strong and mutually beneficial partnerships across OEMs
- Organize and effectively deliver presentations on CarGurus product offerings and value proposition
- Develop and launch campaigns and pilots in concert with OEM partners
- Work closely with sales, marketing and other functions to transition campaigns and pilots into broader adoption of CarGurus products
- Establish best practices to be replicated with other OEMs and regions
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of professional experience, with 2+ years of automotive experience in sales, product or business development
- Bachelor’s degree
- Savvy navigator of complex organizations
- Excellent communicator with experience building influential relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with capacity to track and report on goals, progress and results
- Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Unwavering integrity
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Willing to travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Senior Software Architect
Charbel is responsible for the user interface on the CarGurus site so that any customer can easily navigate and find what they’re looking for in their car search.
Back to top